The Cheeseburger Pasta always gets 5 stars from the kids for taste and 5 stars from the parents for how easy it is to make from scratch! Filled with tender ground beef, two kinds of cheese, and lots of delicious pasta, all made in one skillet, this recipe is a keeper!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 16 oz pasta
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
Original Article Click Here
- Cook pasta per package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, brown the hamburger meat in a large skillet, breaking it up as it cooks. Once it is done, drain any excess grease and return the meat to the skillet.
- Add the cream cheese and cheddar cheese to the meat and stir until it is melted and combined.
- Slowly add the milk while continuously stirring to make a sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta into the sauce and stir to coat. Serve immediately. Enjoy!