Creamy Parmesan One Pot Chicken and Rice
Creamy Parmesan One Pot Chicken and Rice - This deliciously creamy chicken and rice is one of the easiest one pot meals you will ever make! Juicy chicken and rice are cooked together in a buttery broth then mixed up with cream and parmesan cheese for a luscious 30 minute one pan dinner!
- 1.5 Pounds Chicken Breasts, Cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Large onion, Diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Minced (3 Teaspoons)
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup long grain white rice
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
Original Article Click Here
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook for 2-3 minutes, until beginning to soften.
- Add the diced chicken to the pan along with the Italian seasoning, pepper, and salt.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes until chicken is golden on all sides.
- Add the garlic and cook for one more minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken broth and rice to the pan and stir.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium low.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 17-20 minutes, until rice is completely tender.
- Stir in the heavy cream and parmesan. Serve immediately topped with parsley if desired.