Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
These delicious Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars have rich layers including an almond flour shortbread cookie crust, vanilla cheesecake, low carb cranberry sauce and a pecan crumble. At 5 net carbs each this is a decadent keto treat!
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons swerve confectioners sweetener
- Cheesecake Layer
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup swerve confectioners sweetener
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Cranberry Layer
- 1 cup Low carb Cranberry Sauce (recipe linked below)
- Pecan Crumble Layer
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon swerve confectioners sweetener
- For the Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine the melted butter, almond flour and swerve in a small bowl and press into the foil lined pan.
- Prebake crust for 7 minutes, it should not be firm just slightly beginning to brown around the edges.
- Remove crust and allow it to cool.
For the Vanilla Cheesecake Layer:
- Using an electric mixer or small blender combine the cream cheese, egg yolk, sweetener and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread the cheesecake layer evenly over the crust.
- For the Cranberry Layer:
- Spread the prepared low carb cranberry sauce over the cheesecake mixture.
For the Pecan Crumble:
Original Article Click Here
- Combine the butter, almond flour, pecans and sweetener in a small blender or food processor and pulse until it resembles a crumb like misture.
- Sprinkle over the cranberry layer.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until the top is lightly browned.
- Allow bars to cool completely before slicing.