|✓ Churro French Toast|
Churro French Toast
The Cinnamon Sugar Crust On This Churro French Toast Is Everything
FOR THE FRENCH TOAST
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- Kosher salt
- 1 c. cinnamon sugar
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 8 slices white bread
FOR THE INSANE ICING
- 2 tbsp. softened cream cheese
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. whole milk
- This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
Original Article Click Here
- Make French toast: In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Put cinnamon sugar in another shallow bowl.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Dip 2 slices bread into egg mixture until soaked through, then add to skillet and cook until golden, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and immediately toss in cinnamon sugar. Transfer to a wire rack to cool and crisp up while you cook remaining bread slices.
- Make Insane Icing: In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk until smooth.
- Drizzle French toast with Insane Icing before serving.