|✓ Cookie Dough Trifle|
Cookie Dough Trifle
This no-bake treat is every cookie dough lover's dream. The best part? The cookie dough is eggless, flour-free, and 100% safe to eat. YOU'RE WELCOME.
FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH
- 1 1/2 c. (3 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/4 c. crushed graham crackers
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1 1/3 c. mini chocolate chips
FOR THE WHIPPED CREAM
- 1 c. mini chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- 2 (8-oz.) packages whipped cream, thawed
- 8 chocolate chip cookies (like Chips Ahoy), plus more for topping
FOR THE CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- 2 (3.4-oz.) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 c. cold milk
- This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
Original Article Click Here
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in graham crackers, salt, and milk, then fold in chocolate chips. Crumble and pour 1/3 of the mixture into the bottom of a trifle dish.
- Make the whipped cream layer: Mix chocolate chips and Cool Whip. Pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookie dough in the trifle dish. Top whipped cream layer with a layer of chocolate chip cookies.
- Make chocolate pudding layer: Combine pudding mix and milk, whisking until granules have dissolved. Let pudding set, 5 minutes, then pour 1/3 of the mixture on top of the cookies, smoothing to create an even layer.
- Repeat layers until you've reached the top of the dish.
- Cover the entire trifle with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, to soften the cookie layers. Top with chocolate chips and crumbled cookie pieces before serving.