HEAVENLY MANGO TAPIOCA RECIPE
- 1/4 kilo Tapioca pearls ( cook the tapioca then drain)
- 1 1/2 cup Alaska condensed milk
- 1 cup Nestle cream or all purpose cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Alaska evaporated milk
- 3-8 fresh mangoes (the more the better)
Original Article Click Here
- 1 Remove the mango from its seed ( use only 1 piece of mango) then put into the blender together with the water, then blend until smooth.
- 2. Combine the cooked tapioca, blended mango, cream and milk then mix well, now use the remaining 2 mangoes by slicing it and put as a topping.
- 3. Refrigerate for few hours before serving. Enjoy!