|✓ NO-BAKE AVALANCHE COOKIES|
✓ NO-BAKE AVALANCHE COOKIES
No-Bake Avalanche Cookies are a simple make-at-home copycat recipe with just 5 ingredients. Have you ever had the pleasure of enjoying the Avalanche Bark at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory? Imagine creamy peanut butter fudge speckled with Rice Krispies, fluffy marshmallows and chocolate chips. It's the ultimate treat. A creamy, fudgy, crunchy, peanut buttery treat that has the right touch of chocolate and is perfectly sweet! Hurry, you probably have everything you need to make this in your pantry!
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 16 ounces vanilla flavored candy coating ( Almond Bark or CandiQuik)
- 1 (15 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
Original Article Click Here
- Prepare 2 cookie sheets with a silpat mat or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in the freezer, until ready to use.
- Melt Almond Bark in a heat safe bowl, microwave at half power for 30 seconds at a time until melted and smooth.
- Meanwhile: Add rice krispies to a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add peanut butter to Almond Bark. Stir to combine.
- Pour vanilla candy mixture over rice krispies. Stir until combined. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature (or until barely warm).
- Add marshmallows. Mix until combined. Add frozen chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Use a 2 tablespoon scoop to portion treats onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Allow to set in a cool place, until firm. You can pop them in the fridge if your kitchen is too warm.
- Serve and enjoy!