|✓ Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brookies|
✓Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Brookies (Quick & Easy!)
This quick and easy chocolate dessert is made with just 3 store-bought ingredients plus the egg and oil you need for the brownie batter. They're incredibly fun and simple to make in a muffin tin! This is seriously the BEST dessert recipe I've ever made (probably in the history of the world!). They remind me of a fancy lava cake or mini pizookie served warm with ice cream. It's basically the marriage of a cookie, brownie and Reese's peanut butter cup. How can you go wrong with that?
- 1 (10oz) bag of brownie mix (plus the oil & egg to make the batter)
- 1 (6 pack) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (12 cups total)
- 1 (16oz) package of refrigerated cookie dough
Original Article Click Here
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and generously grease a regular size muffin tin.
- Prepare the brownie mix according the package directions; set aside.
- Separate the cookie dough into 12 even balls and then squish them down into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place a Reese's peanut butter cup upside down on top of the cookie dough.
- Evenly distribute the brownie batter on top of each peanut butter cup until the wells are about 90% full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the brownie batter is cooked through.
- Allow them to cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the pan, and then enjoy while they are still warm.