|✓ Strawberry Shortcake Lasagna|
Strawberry Shortcake Lasagna
Strawberry Shortcake Lasagna Is Easy To Make, Hard To Resist
- 4 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 boxes Nilla Wafers
- 1 lb. strawberries, thinly sliced
- This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
Original Article Click Here
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until medium peaks form.
- Assemble lasagna: In a 9"-x-13" pan, spread a thin layer of whipped cream. Top with a layer of Nilla Wafers and spread a thick layer of whipped cream on top. Top with a layer of strawberries. Repeat two times, ending with strawberries. Sprinkle with crushed Nilla Wafers.
- Refrigerate until Nilla Wafers are totally soft, 3 hours, or up to overnight.
- Sprinkle with more powdered sugar, then slice and serve.