WHERE’S THE CRUST PIZZA
Where’s The Crust Pizza – pizza crust made with cream cheese, eggs, garlic and parmesan cheese – no gluten! Top with favorite sauce and toppings. SOOOO good! We love to make this for our weekly pizza night! Gluten-free, low-carb, and keto-friendly.
- 1 (8-oz) package of full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- favorite pizza toppings
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
Original Article Click Here
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into a baking dish.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.