|✓ Amazing Zero Point Deviled Eggs|
✓ Amazing Zero Point Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 2 Tbsp light Kraft mayo
- 1/2 cup non fat plain or Greek yogurt ( I use plain yogurt)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk or skim milk
- 1/2 tsp mustard ( I use Dijon)
- 1/2 tsp dry chives
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp paprika ( I use DAK’S ORGINAL RED spice)
- Garnish: paprika ( or DAK’S ORGINAL RED spice) and parsley, if desired
- 1 tsp disilled white vinegar for water
- 1/2 tsp salt for water
Original Article Click Here
- Place eggs into a large pot and add water to cover eggs. Heat over medium heat and bring water to a raging boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of distilled white vinegar and 1/2 tsp of salt to the water helps prevent cracking as well as making the eggs easier to peel.
- Turn off the heat, gently put the eggs into boiling water, keep the pan on the hot burner, cover, and let sit for 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place eggs into a large bowl of ice cold water. (The ice water makes them easy to peel. )
- Add additional ice cubes to the water as it starts to get warmer. Continue until the eggs have cooled.
- Pat the eggs dry with a paper towel. Then peel eggs.
- Cut hard boiled eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Place egg yolks into a small mixing bowl. Combine the rest of the ingredients. Whisk until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.